Interest rates are projected to increase steadily heading into 2019.
The higher your interest rate, the more money you end up paying for your home and the higher your monthly payment will be.
Rates are still low right now – don’t wa…
According to the National Association of Realtors’ latest Existing Home Sales Report, sales in June were down 2.2% from last year.
Inventory of homes for sale showed a modest improvement of 0.5% over last year’s figures, but still r…
The average down payment for first-time homebuyers is only 6%!
Despite mortgage interest rates being over 4%, rates are still below historic numbers.
88% of property managers raised their rents in the last 12 months!
- Real estate has outranked stocks/mutual funds, gold, savings accounts/CDs, and bonds as the best long-term investment among Americans for the last 5 years!
- The generations agree! Real estate is the best investment!
- Generation X leads the way with 37% believing in real estate as the top investment.
- Many buyers are purchasing a home with a down payment as little as 3%.
- You may already qualify for a loan, even if you don’t have perfect credit.
- Take advantage of the knowledge of your local professionals who are there to help you determine how much you can afford.
The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.