- Whether you are selling your home, just purchased your first home, or are a homeowner planning to stay put for a while, there is value in knowing which home improvement projects will net you the most Return On Investment (ROI).
- While big projects like adding a bathroom or a complete kitchen remodel are popular ways to increase a home’s value, something as simple as updating landscaping and curb appeal can have a quick impact on a home’s value.
- For more information about top renovation projects that net you the most ROI, you can check out the complete list here.
- Interest rates have come a long way in the last 30 years.
- The interest rate you secure directly impacts your monthly payment and the amount of house that you can afford if you plan to stay within a certain budget.
- Interest rates are at their lowest in years… RIGHT NOW!
- If buying your first home, or moving up to the home of your dreams is in your future, now may be the time to act!
95% of first-time homebuyers are willing to sacrifice to make homeownership a reality.
The top item that buyers sacrifice is new clothes, at 54%.
Even repeat or experienced buyers say they sacrificed taking a vacation or buying a n…
After a surge in March, existing home sales and new home sales slowed due to a drop in inventory available for sale in the start-up and trade-up categories.
Median existing home prices surged for the 62nd straight month, up 6.0% ov…
- In a recent Harris Poll, Americans listed ‘change in climate/weather’ as their top reason for wanting to relocate.
- 41% would move for a “better job opportunity.”
- Being closer to loved ones filled out 3 of the top 6 reasons why Americans move.
- Many buyers are purchasing a home with a down payment as little as 3%.
- You may already qualify for a loan, even if you don’t have perfect credit.
- Take advantage of the knowledge of your local professionals who are there to help you determine how much you can afford.