How To Stage Your Home To Sell - Getting ready to sell your home can be stressful. Follow some of these tips to make it easier on you, and get your home sold quickly!
- De-clutter: Getting rid of all the clutter in your house allows others to picture living there too! While we all love our knick-knacks and stacks of cozy blankets, it takes away from what your home can truly offer.
- Keep it Smelling Fresh: A fresh smelling home is inviting to visitors.
- Make Necessary Changes/Upgrades: Any upgrades that you need to make should be made before you stage your home, that way potential buyers will have no reason to deduct from your asking price.
- Consider Neutral Paint Colors: Colored walls are very trendy right now, the problem is that you may like colors that potential buyers do not! Go with neutral calming colors for a modern look.
- Clean Closets/Cabinets: Go through your closets and cabinets and donate or pack away what you don’t need. More room creates the illusion of a bigger space and make it easier for buyers to consider as their own.
- Keep it Real: The pressure is on to make your home look absolutely perfect, but don’t forget that it is a home! Make sure that it doesn’t looked too staged, and most importantly make it look like a home that is livable, rather than a museum.
- Home Lighting: Make sure your home has more than adequate lighting. There should be overhead lighting and accent lighting. It is also important to let in as much natural light as possible.
- Display Creatively: Show off your space by creatively placing artwork. Don’t hang it in a general line around the room, but use creative groupings and positioning to add effect to the room.
For more information click here!